WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Welcome to our New Normal
As we begin our reopening phase we ask you to help by following all federal, state and local guidelines along with our own. Below is a list of things you'll need to know when you come to the Ham Arena. There are also some helpful links to CDC and New Hampshire documentation. Your help following those rules will help everyone. Thank you in advance. Stay Healthy!
Our New Screening System, Please Read
We have just installed new pre-screening system. Basically you login and fill out the Covid questionnaire for yourself or up to 5 members of your family. If you answer the pre screening questions correctly you will be sent a QR code. You can either have that code on your phone or a printout of it. When you enter the Ham Arena you place the QR code in front of the scanner. With a confirmation of the code you will then be asked to have your temperature taken which is on the stand with the scanner. You can place your wrist or forehead in front of the scanner and if you are within range you will be given the green light to enter. The QR code can be used as many times as you need for one day. If you are coming back the next day you need to go back online to the form and fill it out again and get a new QR code. This will really help with the speed and flow for entering the arena.
To complete our online screening form...
PRIVATE RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE
THE CAFE IS CLOSED
THE PRO SHOP AND SKATE SHARPENINGS ARE BY APPT. ONLY
NEW NORMAL GUIDELINES / THE HAM ARENA REOPENING PLAN
You must enter at the main entrance
- A signed waiver is required at the main entrance. We prefer you print one out and sign it prior to arrival. You can get waivers at here... Individual Waiver / Team Waiver . We also have them available at the front desk as you enter.
- Masks are required to enter the building. They should remain on until you get to the ice. It is required that players, coaches and referees pull their masks up whenever possible. If you cannot maintain 6 feet on the bench you are required to pull your mask up.
- Doors will be locked until 15 minutes prior to your ice time. If you get here earlier than that we will do pre-screening outside but please remember to keep you mask on and maintain social distance.
- A staff member will take everyone’s temperature (it must be 100.3 or less).
- You will also be asked the following questions.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- Fever or Chills
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing Fatigue
- Muscle or Body Aches
- New Loss of Taste or Smell Sore Throat
- Congestion or Runny Nose
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19? Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
- If you answered no please remember to maintain proper social distancing for duration of your visit
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other members at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
- You must maintain 6 ft of social distancing.
- We prefer you come into the building dressed to skate. Please dress at home or in the parking lot/car.
- Locker rooms will be open but masks are required in the locker rooms at all times.
- Locker room doors will remain open at all times.
- Locker room bathrooms are open but showers are closed.
- Seating in lobby and behind home and away bench’s are available to put on your skates.
- Under age players/skaters are allowed one parent in the building.
- Under age siblings are allowed but must stay with parent at all times.
- You must remain in locker rooms until the Zamboni is done and off the ice.
- When your ice session is over you have 10 minutes to vacate the building.
- You must vacate at the rear of the building.
- Appointments are necessary for Pro Shop and skate sharpening.
- Snack shop will remain closed for now. We do have vending machine for drinks only.
- Please follow all arrows and signs.
Staff will disinfect lobby, used locker rooms, bathrooms and bleachers after each ice session.
OUT OF STATE VISITORS PLEASE CLICK HERE
Stay at Home 2.0
Amateur & Youth Sports Phase 2 (indoor sports facilities)
Employee Reviewed Material and Training
Cleaning Disinfecting the Facility
Arena flow will be as follows, please follow all social distancing guidelines.